We take Privacy and Security seriously.
We are committed to your privacy and protection of your personal information. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Digio’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Digio’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Greece. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Digio and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Digio. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://digio.gr for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://digio.gr
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://digio.gr
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://digio.gr
Redistribute content from digio.gr (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
- the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of; and
- where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Digio’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digio Gr Data
The services of Digio.GR are provided by the enterprise under the distinctive title Company (“DigioGr” or “Company”). Our Company data are as follows:
|CORPORATE NAME:||Digio GR|
For any further request or query, you may communicate with us at email@example.com.
The present policy sets out the terms and conditions which are followed by our Company to protect the privacy of the users of digio.gr. This policy describes the conditions under which we make any collection and processing of your personal data and ensure their confidentiality.
- “Consent” – Any explicit, specific and freely given indication by which the User, after having been fully informed, signifies her agreement to personal data relating to her being processed.
- “Electronic Cookie” – short text of software code, which is transmitted from the web server of our Company and stored at your device each time that you enter the Website, with the aim to collect browsing data within the MagnioTech.com. The use of electronic cookies is among others necessary for the provision of the “basket” order service.
- “Personal Data” – Any information relating to an identified or identifiable user of MagnioTech.com
- “Processing” – Any operation or set of operations which is performed by Company upon the personal data of the users of www.company.gr., whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction;
“User” – The internet user who accesses and browses through our webpages, to whom the processed data are related and who is can be identified directly or indirectly.
“Website” – The world wide web site which is accessible through the domain name digio.gr, including all of its webpages.
Types of Data Collected
At the point (a) of your access and during your use of our Website, (b) of your registration at our newsletters, (c) in the process of filling the contact form :
- At the point of your access and during the use of digio.gr
- IP Address
- Browsing data
- Information on your consumer preferences
- Data on executed purchases
- At the point of your registration to receive our newsletters
- In the process of filling the contact form
Digio does not store your credit card data. Your online payments at Digio are exclusively processed under strict conditions of confidentiality by financial institutions cooperating with the company and are executed by your redirection to secure websites of these institutions.
Therefore, your financial data are collected and processed exclusively by these financial institutions under strict conditions of security and confidentiality.
Our Company collects and processes your data mentioned above for the following reasons:
- Smooth operation of our online services.
- Ease of use and user – friendly customer experience of our website.
- Improvement of user experience during the provision of our services.
- Execution of our contractual obligations towards our customers.
- Improvement of our services, so as to respond as much as possible to the needs of our customers.
- Monitoring of user consumption habits through the processing of anonymised statistical data.
- Provision of our newsletter service.
After completing the registration process of your personal account or the registration process for our newsletter service or the ordering of products/services you consent to receive commercial communications, advertising and/or content of a commercial nature or purpose in respect of services of our company or any third parties.
Our Business collects and processes your personal data solely for the purposes mentioned above and only to the extent that is strictly necessary to effectively serve them. Data collected are relevant, appropriate and no more than what is required in view of the above purposes, whereas we strive to keep them accurate and up to date.
Furthermore, your data are retained only for the period required to achieve the purposes, for which they are collected and processed, and are afterwards deleted.
- or having collected data necessary for the execution of your orders.
In specific, by accessing our Website and voluntarily granting us your personal data during your subscription at our newsletter service, the registration of your account and/or the submission of your order(s) as well as by communicating with us, after having been fully informed, you provide to us your explicit, specific and freely given consent for the collection and processing of such data.
When you visit our Website or you use electronic means to communicate with us, you accordingly agree to receive electronic communications from Wind.
When you register your personal account and/or provide us with your email address, you give us your consent to receive electronic communications for purposes related to advertising and the direct marketing of our products/services.
In each relevant electronic communication, we shall distinctly communicate our identity and enable you to object and request, easily and for free, to terminate such communication.
Confidentiality of Communications
The company carries out the processing of personal data in a manner that ensures the confidentiality thereof. In specific, such processing is only performed by an authorized for this purpose personnel of our Company, taking all available organizational and technical measures for data security against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and all other unlawful forms of processing
Recipients of Personal Data
The company does not in any way give and/or share your personal data with any third parties either for profit or not. As an exception, our Company may provide access or share your data up to the necessary extent:
- With trusted financial institutions for the execution of your payments to us.
- With transport companies which we employ to carry out the shipment and delivery of our products to you.
- With hosting providers to guarantee the smooth operation of our Website.
- With companies which we employ to support our Website and keep our services ongoing.
The processing of your personal data by these entities is conducted under our control and mandates and is subject to the same strict privacy rules. If ordered by a court or other regulatory authority or in any other event that raises our legal obligation to do so, we may give your personal data to the extent provided by law after having given you relevant notice.
Notification to the Data Protection Authority
For the lawful processing of users’ personal data our company may, if and whenever required under the law, lodge a relevant notification to the Data Protection Authority in regard to the establishment of the relevant archive. In addition, our Company shall notify any changes taking place in regard to that archive, whenever required under the law.
Digio takes all necessary steps both during the collection and in each subsequent phase of processing of your personal data in order to give you full opportunity to exercise your legal rights, i.e. the rights to be informed, access and object, as described below.
- The identity of our Company
- The purposes of the processing of your personal data
- Data recipients
- Your rights
- Furthermore, you have the right to request and receive by our Company the following information in a clear and comprehensible manner:
- All your personal data and their origin.
- The purposes of the processing and the recipients or categories of recipients.
- The development of such processing since your last request for information.
- The logic of the automated processing of your personal data.
- In addition, you have the right to raise objections in written form to us by requesting for a specific action regarding your personal data, such as correction, temporary non- use, freeze, non-transfer or deletion. If you request the deletion of your personal data, while such data are necessary for the execution of our obligations to you arising from a contract between us, our Company has the right to reasonably reject your application and inform you accordingly.
International Jurisdiction and Applicable law